RTVue is an ultra-high speed, high resolution OCT retina scanner used for retina imaging and analysis. It is based on the next generation Fourier-Domain Optical Coherence technology just emerging from clinical research in the last two years. The ultra-high speed and high resolution features enable the FD-OCT to visualize the retinal tissue with ultra-high clarity in a fraction of seconds.
- Ultra-high speed: 65 time faster (26,000A-scan/s) for 3D and high density mapping
- High Resolution: Twice the resolution (5µm) than Stratus™ OCT
- Two scan depth range: 2mm for imaging the macular and 2.3mm for imaging a tilt disk.
- Two image modes:
Vitreo mode: for better vitreoretinal tissue image
Choriod mode: for better chorioretinal tissue image
- High transverse scan resolution:15µm (1/e2 spot size on retina)
- Video fundus image: Fundus camera optical design for high quality NIR retina image
- Non-mydriatic imaging: The pupil size required for the fundus image is 3.0mm
- Long working distance: 22mm from cornea to ocular lens