STATIM 2000 benefits
- Ultra-fast 6 minute unwrapped cycle
- 14 minute wrapped cycle
- Exceptional instrument turnover
- 10 minute Dri-TecC drying technology
- Single use water
- Aseptic transfer of instrument directly to the point-of-use
- Reduced instrument investment
Like the STATIM 900, the STATIM 2000 boasts a 6-minute cycle, but has the added advantage of employing a fully removable chamber so you can aseptically transport a set of freshly sterilized instruments directly to the procedure area.
The STATIM 2000 is fully automatic. Simply select one of the three sterilization programs and with a single touch of the keypad, begin the cycle. An advanced microprocessor controls all functions and maintains optimal sterilization conditions, from start to finish.
SciCan’s STATIM cassette sterilizers have a biological effectiveness that has been proven in tests for hollow and solid instruments at many internationally recognized institutes in Canada, the United States, and Europe.