The Stellaris Vision Enhancement System is designed to complement your surgical technique and exceed your patient’s expectations. It enables sub-2 mm lens surgery through a flexible, hybrid approach to fluidics and advanced, ultra-efficient cutting dynamics.
- Potential Clinical Advantages of 1.8mm MICS
- Increased wound sealability
- Reduction in endothelial cell loss
- Reduction in surgically induced astigmatism
- More rapid visual recovery
- StableChamber Fluidics
- Unsurpassed safety, efficiency, and predictability for solid chamber stability throughout the procedure
- Customize based on your fluidics preference, choosing either flow or vacuum control
- Attune Energy Management System delivering efficient cataract removal with minimal energy
- The six-crystal Attune Handpiece delivers optimized 28.5 kHz frequency for consistent power delivery and increased stroke length.
- Attune Advanced Software, including Dual Linear Control, Front/Back Loading Profile Control & Programmable Waveform Modulation enhances followability, reduces heat generation and increases phaco efficiency.
- Ease of Use
- Transition to 1.8mm MICS with no change of your phaco technique (C-MICS and B-MICS)
- Bluetooth Footpedal, 18″ User Interface, Video Inlay and Overlay, eases transition to a new phaco platform